Sunday, August 1, 2010

Halloween in July!



For yesterday's Fracture event, we pulled out some ghosts and ghoulies and had a Halloween in July celebration!

Neb and Jubi provided us with some spooky, tentacled decor;

Noctis, Beta, and my Roseself spun the tunes.

It was my first time DJing since my RL college graduation in May, hehe.
And I was a skeleton! : D



Anyway, setlist time!:

Love Like Blood -- Killing Joke
The Undertaker (Renholder Mix) -- Puscifer
Psycho Killer -- Talking Heads
Sympathy for the Devil -- Sisters of Mercy
Ghost -- VNV Nation
Dissolved Girl -- Massive Attack
Dead Man's Party -- Oingo Boingo
Bullet with Butterfly Wings -- Smashing Pumpkins
Gutter Glitter -- Switchblade Symphony
Nocturnal -- Tiger Army
Graveyard Queen -- Zombie Ghost Train
Blood and Fire -- Type O Negative
Life is a Grave and I Dig It -- Necromantix
Bela Lugosi's Dead -- Nouvelle Vague version

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........

Love n'bruises,
Rosewraith

2 comments:

  1. Clearly, God cares about what happens on the internets.

    *eye roll*

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I’m looking for the latest country music, I always end up in one spot – 103.1 WIRK. I was even lucky enough to catch up with Keith Van Allen in the streets and got free ‘Rib Round Up’ tickets. Just one of the many events that keep me tuned into www.wirk.com

    ReplyDelete