Monday, June 29, 2009

The Grotbox is dead!


Long live the Grotbox!

Without going into too much detail, our copy of SAM Broadcaster (bloated, kludgy, lovable mess that it is) is pinin' for the fjords.

Elements of the Beta Bates Software Brigade and Tony Danza for a Brighter Tomorrow are researching solutions.

In the meantime, there will still be Fracture Radio, but our hourly station IDs will be silent.

(Alas, I lost the attribution to the fine CC licensed pic I used here. Just that kinda night, I suppose...)

(Edit - 9:14pm)

Does anyone know of a program comparable to SAM Broadcaster that's freeware? I need something capable of heavy automation, that can use DX effects or Winamp-flavored DSP fx, and can dynamically modify the playlist so we can have our beloved station IDs back. If anyone knows anything, or has a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend that might, please infospew me. Thanks, gang.

-bb

No comments:

Post a Comment