Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Xax Set!

Yeah, I knows its been a bit since I posted - but I was prodded to put up this list from the previous' nights efforts - so I hope you all enjoy!

After a couple of straight -technoy mix sets I wanted to go for a bit of a more melodic, out there vibe, with some interesting new pieces - so, lo! The order might not be perfect because traktor kind of fudged it tho

Efdemin -Acid Bells (Martyn's Bittersweet Mix)
Ben Watt - Guinea Pig (Dj Koze Remix)
The Field - The More That I Do (Foals XIII Remix)
Matias Aguayo - Bo Jack (Vocal Version)
Legowelt - Police 303
Louderbach - Nothing More Than A White Poison
Stefann Goldmann - Sleepy Hollow
N/A - Variance (Marcel Dettman Remix)

Sorry its a short one, but tech difficulties kinda beset upon me!

No comments:

Post a Comment