Wednesday, May 6, 2009

<.<

Hey gang!

Beta here. I've been hunkered down in my office making insane station IDs, drippy dub wanks and generally gnawing on all the damnned iguanas in here. Little monsters are completely full of poison! I can smell them out there, warming themselves under my mixer, doing unspeakable things to my preamp, and fixing their beady little eyes on me.

Bastards!

Anyhow, I suppose that's none of your concern, is it?

If you're reading this, you're most likely staff, and I'd like to take the time to thank each and every one of you for not only the effort you put in, but for the life and fun you bring with you. It is a glorious thing. If I had 2 drinks in me, I'd tell you I looooooved you, then stumble a bit and tell you a sordid story about some past bit of debauchery.

Fracture is my home, and we are all family. Much loooove.

/end sappy rant

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about the iguanas. Product of a little breeding experiment of mine gone awry.

    Fracture is my home as well. Love to all my peeps, with a little extra something for the Betafae.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww Betaluv, the effort is minimal, the life and fun blossom from the love that you give to and inspire in us, and between us <3 Thanks for bringing our family together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. /me laughs out loud. Well done, Beta. And well said, Lumi and Jubi.

    ReplyDelete