Friday, May 29, 2009

Pink's set of doom, 5/28/2009

Sen and I switched sets this week, so I did a Thursday run. Went a little long, too, but I don't think anyone minded. :) Trying out a new format for posting my setlists - now with last.fm links! (p.s. You voyeurs out there can see what I'm listening to when I'm not DJ'ing at Fracture.)

1. Pocus Whiteface - "Giant Isopods Ate My Well-Known Brand Of Corn Chips" (available here!)
2. Tool - "No Quarter"
3. The Mars Volta - "Eunuch Provocateur"
4. Black Sabbath - "N.I.B."
5. Dead Meadow - "Drifting Down Streams"
6. Pocahaunted - "Ghetto Ballet"
7. Mammatus - "Pierce The Darkness"
8. Kylesa - "Between Silence And Sound"
9. Bardo Pond - "Two Planes"
10. Fred Myrow & Malcolm Seagrave - "The Tall Man On Main Street" (Phantasm soundtrack)
11. The Black Angels - "Vikings"
12. Earth - "Geometry Of Murder"
13. Om - "Unitive Knowledge Of The Godhead"
14. Udus - "Malebolge"
15. Boris w/ Merzbow - "Groon"
16. Thee Silver Mountain Reveries - "More Action! Less Tears!"

No comments:

Post a Comment