Sunday, December 20, 2009

Got Them Blues Again...

I was nursing a post-Solstice party hangover on Saturday, so I threw out some blues and blues-inspired tunes. Happy whatever-you-celebrate, and I'll see y'all on the other side. Much, much love.

Boom Boom -- John Lee Hooker
Blues On The West Side -- Aguaturbia
Leaving Trunk -- The Black Keys
Black Coffee -- Peggy Lee
A Song For Jeffrey -- Jethro Tull
Green River -- Creedence Clearwater Revival
ProzaKc Blues -- King Crimson
Feelin' Good -- Nina Simone
Ain't No Sunshine -- Bill Withers
300 M.P.H. Torrential Outpour Blues -- The White Stripes
Lean Woman Blues -- T.Rex
Hobo Blues -- John Lee Hooker
Statesboro Blues -- Allman Bros.
Girl Is On My Mind -- The Black Keys
Suzie Q -- Creedence Clearwater Revival
Hey Joe -- Jimi Hendrix
Can't Find My Way Home -- Blind Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment